“Last week we taped a segment that didn’t air. Tonight, we’ll explain why,” the Fox News host tweeted of Rutger Bregman, who called Carlson a "millionaire funded by billionaires." Carlson broached the subject of the leaked F-bomb rant during the final minutes of his show Wednesday night. “Things went fine for the first few minutes but then Bregman launched into an attack on Fox News,” Carlson said. “It’s not clear that Bregman has ever seen Fox, but he wanted to make his point. Fine...That was too much. Whatever my faults, or those of this channel, nobody in management has ever told us what positions to take. Never. Not one time. We have total freedom here and we’re grateful for that.” ALSO: Profane rant exposed Tucker Carlson's "fraud."