That's so not hot. While celebrating her 40th birthday this week, Nicole Ritchie accidentally set her hair on fire as she blew out the candles on her birthday cake. The Simple Life star quickly realized what had happened, and with the help of a friend, managed to escape the situation unscathed (save for a few burnt ends).
Happy birthday, Nicole Richie! Maybe wear your hair back next time you're around a lit birthday cake.
Claire Spellberg Lustig is the TV Editor at Primetimer and a scholar of The View. Follow her on Twitter at @c_spellberg.
TOPICS: Nicole Richie